At My Family Dental we value and commit to Authenticity, Teamwork, Consistency, Accountability, Performance, Intellect and Development. Our staff are supported within a culture of respect and trust because we want you to love coming to work every day. We are passionate about promoting optimal oral health through patient engagement, experience and education in our communities. Are you ready to join our family at My Family Dental?
Become Part of Our Family
We have dental practices in North Queensland offering an established patient base and high earning potential.
We are located in beautiful and sunny Innisfail, Ingham, Townsville, Bowen and Emerald.
We offer modern dental facilities and an experienced local support team who have established wonderful rapport and relationships with the community.
You will be given the autonomy you need to treat your patients as you choose. However, our principal Dentist, Dr Navdeep Singh is always available to offer advice and mentorship if you need it.
We currently have 15 Dentists within our group with their own interests and specialties in the field. This provides a great opportunity to learn from each other and build your network. We care about our team and treat them like family.
- Relocation Assistance available
- Employer Sponsorship available for visa-holders
- Attractive remuneration package
- Experienced, supportive team
- Mentoring and support from our internal network of experienced practitioners
If you would like to express an interest in working with us, you will need:
- To be registered with AHPRA to practice in Australia.
- Hold the appropriate insurance, certificates, and licenses
- Have a patient-centred approach to dentistry, with excellent communication skills
- A positive, calm and productive approach to your day
- High personal and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in delivering treatment planning.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career in a supportive and busy environment, please express interest by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
What our teams say about us
Why work with us?
My Family Dental Qld are excited to offer a network of experienced dental practitioners and staff who’s collective experience exceeds over
150 years in Australian regional dentistry. We connect our new clinicians
and staff with our leading practitioners and support teams to provide
additional support, training, coaching and guidance in their new roles
within our dental Family. Case studies via phone and video
conferencing, remote and on-site clinical supervision and coaching are
just some of the platforms we offer to provide additional clinical and
business support and mentoring to our teams.