Become Part of the Family
A great opportunity exists for an experienced, motivated, and caring dentist to join our small, family-oriented team based in Emerald, Queensland.
Our practice is based amidst the busy mining and agricultural town of Emerald, and is growing with increased patient demand and regional developments.
The role is suitable for a dentist with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Australian dentistry, who is accustomed to managing full appointment books and full scope of general dentistry. The practice offers an established patient-base with the opportunity for further growth for both simple and complex dental services and treatments. This is a full-time, residential role, and will require the successful candidate to relocate to Emerald for a long-term permanent position.
We offer modern dental facilities and an experienced, local support team, who have established wonderful rapport and relationships with the community.
The successful Dentist will be very well rewarded, providing a range of treatment and services to the existing and rapidly growing patient base.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you will need:
- To be registered with ADC/AHPRA to practice in Australia.
- Hold the appropriate insurances, certificates, and licenses
- Have a patient-centered approach to dentistry, with excellent communication skills
- A positive, calm and productive approach to your day
- High personal and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in delivering treatment planning.
- Relocation Assistance available
- Employer Sponsorship available for visa-holders
- Attractive remuneration package
- experienced, supportive team
- mentoring and support from our internal network of experienced practitioners
If you are looking for a change of pace and escape from the turmoil of post-pandemic challenges; are looking for a safe, friendly, and busy environment that can offer long-term stability and support, then please submit your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.